- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Time, date:
- 3:30 PM, Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building, 20th Street entrance between Constitution Avenue and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20551
Watch live here
|Matters to be Considered:|
|1.||Proposed interagency rulemakings: strengthening and harmonizing the regulatory capital framework for banking organizations, including proposed rules for implementing Basel III for banking organizations and proposed consolidated capital requirements for savings and loan holding companies.|
|2.||Final interagency rulemaking: market risk capital rule.|
- The staff memo to the Board will be made available to the public on the day of the meeting in paper and the background material will be made available on a compact disc (CD). If you require a paper copy of the entire document, please call Penelope Beattie on 202-452-3982. The documentation will not be available until about 20 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- This meeting will be webcast and also available on-demand after the event for the benefit of those unable to attend.
Computer discs (CD's) will then be available for listening in the Board's Freedom of Information Office, and copies may be ordered for $4 per disc by calling 202-452-3684 or by writing to:
Freedom of Information Office
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Washington, D.C. 20551
Jennifer J. Johnson ,